UPDATE ON THE SITUATION IN JOUY-EN-JOSAS
(updated on 12/05/2021)
Following government announcements, a curfew is decreed on the whole French territory, at least until June 30, 2021.
Here is a summary of the sanitary measures applied in Jouy-en-Josas, from May 19th :
- Our tourist office: open.
- Museums and tourist sites: open.
Guided tours by licensed tour guides: authorized indoors and outdoors.
- Public parks and gardens: open to the public.
- Hotels, B&Bs and guest houses: open (call them beforehand to make sure).
- Restaurants & bars : the terrace part is open, with tables of 6 people maximum. Some of them also do take-away and home delivery.
- Restaurants associated with lodgings: open inside and outside for lodging guests.
- The Toile de Jouy museum store: open.
- Small shopkeepers: open. Some also have an online store on their website.
- Sports halls : closed.
- City hall services: open to the public.
- Telecommuting is strongly recommended when the activity allows it.
Gauges are set up in each place that welcomes the public, in order to limit the number of customers.
Starting June 9, restaurants and bars will be allowed to open with a 50% capacity.
As of June 30, restaurants and bars will be allowed to open indoors, without limiting the number of customers.
From May 19th: curfew from 9pm to 6am.
From June 9th: curfew from 11pm to 6am.
From July 1st: end of the curfew, if sanitary conditions allow it.
Wearing a mask is compulsory in the whole commune of Jouy-en-Josas.
Wearing a mask is also compulsory in the entire Yvelines department, except for
- People under 11 years old.
- Users of motorized two-wheelers, wearing a helmet with the visor down.
- Disabled persons (with a medical certificate).
- People practicing a sport activity.
- People travelling (alone or in groups of less than 6 people) in forests and wooded areas.
We will keep you informed as soon as the situation evolves.
For more information, contact the reception of the town hall of Jouy-en-Josas: 01 39 20 11 11.
For your health and for the health of others: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, RESPECT THE BARRIER GESTURES