The Jouy-en-Josas Tourist Office has been classified as category III since 2012.
We respect the specific norms established by the government (Direction générale des entreprises) :
- Provide you with a reception and information area that is easily accessible, meets PMR standards and is environmentally friendly
- To facilitate your steps
- Provide you with furniture to sit down
- Provide a permanent reception and information service staffed by competent personnel who speak at least one foreign language
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer
- Distribute and update tourist and practical information on our territory, on paper and on our website, translated into at least one foreign language
- Display and broadcast our opening periods in at least one foreign language
- Be open at least 120 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays, during the tourist season
- Answer all year long to your mails
- Give you access to our bilingual website in our information point
- Display the emergency phone numbers outside
- Handle your complaints and measure your satisfaction
In addition, our tourist office is a member of the professional tourism networks: Atout France, ADN tourisme and UDT 78 (Union Départementale du Tourisme 78).